What to do to increase the speed of the computer…
The importance of computers in today’s life is immense. Our daily life cannot be imagined without computers . It is easy to predict that this will continue in the future. This change is very necessary to keep up with the current times.
However, if the computer is a bit old, its speed will decrease. Computers slow down quickly when heavy software like Adobe Photoshop or video editing is running. Computers cannot be purchased or replaced as frequently as phones.
There are some tricks to speed up older computers. It benefits. A computer is like a driverless car if you don’t know how to speed it up. Then find out how to increase the speed of the computer –
- Performance Booster Software There are many third-party software that increase the speed of Windows-10. Many such software can hide malware. If you want, you can download ielo system mechanic software.
- The apps that are installed on the computer also occupy a lot of space. It takes more time to open the PC. The RAM is also stressed. So the unnecessary apps should be uninstalled. For this first right click on Windows logo start button. Then click on Apps and Features to get the list of installed apps. Clicking on the name of the app will give you the option to uninstall.
- Unnecessary programs can be deleted in the control panel. Many programs are launched just by starting the startup processPC. To stop them, you have to open the task manager. Press Control+Shift+Escape to launch the program. Then click on Startup column section. If you right click on the program list in it, the disabled option will appear. By clicking on it, the program will no longer appear when starting the PC. Disk Empty Disk contains many unnecessary files, offline web pages and installer files. To delete them, go to the start menu and type disk cleanup. Through this program, all the 4 drives on the PC can be selected one by one and the unnecessary files can be deleted. Adding an SSD installed solid state drive to the PC increases the speed of the PC a lot.
- Many people attach SSD cards separately to speed up older PCs. Software like Adobe Photoshop also loads faster on a PC with an SSD card. SSD card prices vary depending on storage capacity. PCs running Windows operating systems have built-in defenders to prevent virus checkmalware.
- Downloading third party apps can also detect viruses. One such third-party app is MalwareBits Anti-Malware. It provides anti-malware protection for free.
- Tips and Turn Off Notifications Installing numerous apps means getting notifications countless times. Click on Settings app to turn off notifications. Then go to the search bar and type Choose Which Apps Show Notifications. Then scroll down to see which apps send notifications. To turn off notifications, turn off the toggle button next to the app. In this, notifications will no longer come at untimely times. Following these methods will increase the speed of your computer.
Computer speed slows down due to prolonged usage. If desired, computer speed can be increased by changing Windows settings instead of updating components. Computers slow down quickly when heavy software like Adobe Photoshop or video editing is running. Computers cannot be purchased or replaced as frequently as phones.
So some tricks have to be adopted to increase the speed of old computers. It benefits. Learn how to speed up your computer. Many people attach SSD cards separately to speed up older PCs. Software like Adobe Photoshop also loads faster on a PC with an SSD card. SSD card prices vary by capacity. PCs running Windows operating systems have built-in defenders to prevent virus checkmalware.
Control the startup process
Along with the necessary programs, several unnecessary programs are automatically started when the computer starts up. Running these programs even when not in use slows down the computer. It is possible to turn them off easily from Windows 10’s task manager. For this, press Ctrl, Shift and Esc together on the keyboard to launch the task manager. Click on the Startup tab to see the list of programs that start automatically when the computer is turned on. If you click the right mouse button on the unnecessary programs and select Disable, they will not start automatically when the computer is turned on.
Unnecessary data should be deleted from the hard disk to speed up the computer. For this, in addition to directly deleting data on the hard disk, Disk Cleanup should be used to delete temporary files. For this, type Disk Cleanup from the start menu and search. Clicking on disk cleanup now will delete unnecessary files and information like temporary files, offline web pages, installer files on the computer.
Turn off search indexing
The search indexing facility slows down low-powered computers. If you regularly search files and folders on your computer for work, then search indexing is very useful. If not, you can turn off the search indexing feature. For this, go to the start menu and enter index. Now click on Indexing Options and click on Modify button. Uncheck the folders that do not need to be indexed and click OK. Now click on Advanced button and exclude unnecessary files from File Types option and press OK.
How do you like our post? Comment us in the comment section if you like it.